Document Scanning In FileMaker
We like to save trees. But we realize every office has to deal with paper. We all receive mail, checks, Purchase Orders, Bill of Materials, etc.
All you need is:
- A computer (Mac or PC)
- A Fujitsu ScanSnap scanner
- A FileMaker database (preferably hosted)
- DocKeep scanning utility
The ScanSnap scanner barely takes up the space of a 8.5 x 11 sheet on your desk yet it’s very fast and it offers:
- Intelligent paper feed detection
- Blazing 20ppm color scanning
- 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
The workflow is the following: you feed the scanner something, push the button to scan in the FileMaker database, your document pages will show up in DocKeep so you can rotate or eliminate some pages. Then you can save them to your record in your FileMaker database. It doesn’t get easier.