While some solutions will work as is, most solutions will need some time optimizing. Contact us if you need us to go over your layouts or optimize your solution for Web Direct.
HOSTING SERVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Servers in your location (East Cost, Middle of the US, West Coast, Europe, etc.)
- Windows Server 2016, (2019 on-demand)
- 10 Gbit Ethernet pipe (blazing fast!)
- 256-bit industry-standard security with SSL certificate
- 30-day S3 Off-site Backups, retained for 90-days
- 20-minute Server snapshots, retained for 2 days
- FMP/FMGo/Web Direct
- Bring Your Own Server License (or buy licenses)
- Best-in-class support (email, phone, text), reach a human being in the US
- Server storage space includes OS and backups
- Powered by Foxtail Technology
FILEMAKER HOSTING WITH WEB DIRECT AND GO
ZeroBlue offers hosting for FileMaker files that can be accessed from:
- FileMaker Pro* and Advanced (Mac/Windows)
- FileMaker Go (iOS devices such as iPad and iPhone)
- Web browsers (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Android phones and tablets
- FileMaker Pro (license required or can be purchased)*
- REST Data API (special request)
- FileMaker Betterforms
All plans are billed monthly up front.
We reserve the right to cancel plans if the terms of service are violated.
* FileMaker Pro licenses are not provided.
WEBDIRECT—WHAT PREPARATION IS REQUIRED
It is imperative that solutions have layouts optimized for web direct for a great user experience. We DO NOT recommend converting an older version of FileMaker file to 13 and uploading it to a server. You WILL create a slow and painful experience and can compromise our server and other files.
If you need a file to be hosted that is not optimized, we recommend you sign up for a dedicated server. Please contact us for pricing.
Follow the guidelines below for optimizing your file:
- Clean up layouts (minimize objects on the layouts)
- Create new layouts for Web Direct
- Use themes (to keep it lightweight)
- Make the web direct layouts follow a workflow.